Prestige Technical Services is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer (ME) to work inside one of the most highly regarded engineering departments in Cincinnati. Position offers an outstanding compensation package.
Update the existing and discontinued Change Requests (CR’s) within the Engineering Department’s database, investigating which parts of the equipment are affected with each CR. Determine if previous machine upgrades and current packages still use the aged parts.
When applicable, the Mechanical Design Engineer will determine the appropriate path for obsolete/discontinued CR’s. Will create new CR’s when necessary and bring attention to critical items without a solution available. Providing technical support to define, design and test a solution. The Mechanical Design Engineer will develop design and equipment estimates along with funding strategies for work as needed
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Self-starter/Self-motivated individual
- MS Office working skills
- Teamcenter knowledge
- SolidEdge/VisMockUp skills
- Ability to open design files (SolidEdge/.jt files) and take measurements for evaluation of design updates
- SAP knowledge
- Ability to check where components are used
- Ability to check stock levels
- Excellent written & verbal
- Ability to clear a drug screen and criminal background check is required to begin employment with any of our clients
Celebrating more than 25 years in business, Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers. We recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. For additional information Prestige Technical Services and a direct link to all postings, please visit our website www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800