The Warehouse Material Handler will be responsible for the systematic retrieval of parts from within a warehouse and then preparing and staging of the items for the product assembly process.
Prestige Technical Services is recruiting for experienced and entry-level candidates for all shifts. Compensation for these positions is highly competitive and the benefits are outstanding after being hired by the client.
Learn to operate all material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner
Read and review all work sheets for completeness before retrieving products
Timely delivery of materials and assembly to designated areas with the plant
- Have a stable work history
- Ability to read order sheets (words and numbers) in English
- Ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively and stand for 8 hours per shift
- Maintain a clean working environment
- All successful candidates will need to clear a drug screen and criminal background check to begin employment with any of our clients.
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 25 years in business, Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers. We recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Manufacturing, Engineering, Healthcare and Professional business fields. For additional information Prestige Technical Services and a direct link to all postings, please visit our website www.prestigetechnical.com