Medical Billing Associate
Our Dayton, OH region client is currently looking for a day shift Medical Biller
About our client: Offering first class working conditions and work, life culture; this client will offer top line benefits and pay upon hire. Don’t hesitate, apply today for this rare departmental opening.
This position will be responsible for collection of third party claims and self-pay liability on accounts up to and including final disposition of the account balance. This position will be responsible for reviewing alternative financial assistance options and determining the status for referral of accounts to external agencies.
Experience: Must have two years of healthcare billing experience.
- Typing accurately 30-40 words per minute accurately required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows applications required.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to review work for detailed accuracy and completeness required.
- High School Diploma or Business Administration degree preferred.
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Medical, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800