RN Memory Care and / or Mental Health
About our client: A growing and stable Long Term Care Facility in West Chester, OH. Add in one the finest contractor benefits programs available, highly competitive compensation programs along with a focus on employee training and patient well-being and this could be the opportunity of the year for you. This is an awesome opportunity to be hired on direct after the contract period. Don’t miss out, apply today.
As a Nurse you will provide care for patients with memory and long term care needs.
Nurses should be proficient in caring for a variety of health and wellness conditions. They will prepare the patient assessment and an individualized care plan. Night shifts are currently available.
Education: Minimum Associates degree in Nursing, Bachelors of Nursing preferred
Other: 1-2 years of recent experience in similar role
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
- Prestige has a local office and local recruiters
- We are a family owned business. We treat our contractors like they are family
- Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
- Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
- Prestige offers the highest pay to contract Nurses
- Paid PTO, Vacation and Holidays
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Healthcare, Science, Manufacturing, IT, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800