Prestige Technical Services is a fast growing, forward thinking staffing and recruiting organization based upon the mission of living up to our name:
pres•tige: Reputation arising from quality, innovation, and achievement
The Human Resource Manager processes a wide range of Human Resource functions involving programs, policies and practices such as job posting, payroll, personnel record keeping, benefits processing, employment processing, orientation, recruitment, employee services, etc. This person serves as the single point of contact on all personnel matters.
A minimum of 5 years in a current or recent HR leadership and management role
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills – the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral Communication – the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meeting.
- Written Communication – the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing – the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control – the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability – the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security – the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Medical, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800