Research Assistant for Pilot Line
• Weigh and mix raw materials: The area uses large quantities of raw materials. Individual must be able to follow instructions from the scientists and engineers. Individuals must learn the operations of various pieces of mixing and weighing equipment.
• Equipment set-up: The individual must be able to assemble the equipment in the correct configuration for the day’s operation. Ensure correct temperatures and differentials are attained.
• System Operation: The individual is to assist the scientist and engineers in the operation of the system. Ensure there is a steady stream of raw materials.
• System Shut-down: Individual must be able to properly shut down the system, lock out motors, and aid in daily cleaning and sanitizing.
•Scrapping Operation: Individual must be able to remove and contain scrapped material in proper fashion.
•Must have basic math skills. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and figure percentages.
•Must know how to operate scales and balances.
•Must be a self-starter. Must be able to assess situations and make corrections.
• Must be mechanically inclined. Must be able to use hand tools, make minor repairs, mechanical adjustments. Must be able to help configure system for different operating parameters.
•Must be able to perform analytical testing and take on-line measurements.
•Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
•High School diploma or equivalent required
All candidates are required to successfully clear a drug and criminal background screen as a condition of employment.
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
- Local office and local recruiters
- Family Owned Business- Our employees come first
- Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
- Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
- Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
- Weekly and direct deposit
- Benefits available
- Paid PTO, Vacation and Holidays
- Able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers. We recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Engineering, Science, IT and Professional business fields. For additional information and all our current openings please visit www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800