Laboratory Assistant for Laboratory Sample Preparation
This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience working within a world class laboratory setting. You will learn the ins and outs of how new products are developed and tested. You will be responsible for followed detailed instructions to prepare texture samples for testing.
This is a full time role (40 hours). Monday through Friday daytime hours. No weekend or evening work in this role.
- Entry Level candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
- Ability to work with measuring devices and cutting devices
- Ability to pay attention to details for an extended period
- Good attendance
- All Candidates are required to clear a drug screen and background check
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to stand, sit/or move for extended periods of time
- Lab experience is welcome, but not required
All Candidates are required to clear a drug screen and background check
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Medical, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800