Certified Medical Assistant
Prestige Technical is recruiting for a Medical Assistant in the Troy, OH area. Just north of Dayton, OH. The office culture and highly professional and team orientated. Apply today for this rare opportunity.
- In coordination with providers and office staff, will work to ensure clinical areas are prepared and flowing efficiently.
- Collect appropriate patient history and current medical information including chief complaint, current medication list, vital signs, etc.
- Provide the patient with appropriate information regarding health-related issues as directed by the provider.
- Apply appropriate medical terminology to all patient documentation.
- Meet state and national regulatory compliance issues.
- Provide a safe environment for patients and others.
- Participate in quality initiatives and implement as required.
- As directed by the provider, independently perform procedures which may include venipuncture, administration of injections, pulmonary function tests, ear irrigations, ultra sound therapy, muscle stimulation, hot/cold packs, EKGs, breathing treatment, x-rays, lab testing, Holtor monitoring, dressing changes, wound cleaning, hearing and vision tests, etc.
- Assist provider/s with surgical and medical procedures, e.g. minor wound repair, foreign body removals, etc.
- Maintain a basic understanding of commonly dispensed pharmaceuticals, their indications, dosages, adverse reactions, and administration techniques. As directed by the provider, completes appropriate order entry.
- Maintain examination areas including cleaning, and ensure medical supplies and equipment are well stocked.
- Upon provider order, advise patients of testing and referral results and ensure that appropriate follow-up is provided.
- Respond to incoming and outgoing correspondence. Ensure that appropriate signed releases are acquired,office records and forms are distributed and forwarded to appropriate parties.
- Handle telephone inquiries according to accepted standards of care under direct supervision of the provider/s.
- High School diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- Successful completion of an accredited medical assistant program required; Certification preferred.
- Experience in an ambulatory care environment preferred.
Ability to clear drug screen and criminal background check
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
Local office and local recruiters
Family Owned Business- Our employees come first
Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
Weekly and direct deposit
Paid PTO, Vacation and Holidays
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Medical, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800