Analytical Chemist – Perfect for new graduates
This individual will be responsible for completing assigned tasks in a state of the art chemistry lab. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a highly visible and vital role.
Your duties will be constantly evolving, but will include chemistry based testing utilizing analytical (Mass Spec) and bench techniques.
You will be trained to properly conduct tests specific to the lab you are assigned to on samples and/or chemicals.
Trained on proper documentation techniques into the lab software program
You will be working closely with Sr. Scientists and experienced lab supervisors to learn how the data you are discovering is put to use in the real world each day
Classroom or on the job experience with bench testing techniques and analytical techniques including the use of a Mass Spec or HS-GC
Requires basic laboratory skills (use of balances, gram and pound conversion, yield accounting, equipment operation) in addition to job specific skills you will be taught
Ability to constantly be learning new SOP’S
Maintaining material and sample inventories
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
- Local office and local recruiters
- Family Owned Business- Our employees come first
- Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
- Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
- Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
- Weekly and direct deposit
- Benefits available
- Paid PTO, Vacation and Holidays
- Able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers. We recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Engineering, Science, IT and Professional business fields. For additional information and all our current openings please visit www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800
Job Type: Full-time