Chemist – Perfect for new graduates
- Work with research scientists to support research and production, assess raw material changes, and develop next generation products.
- Follow SOP’s and use various types of lab equipment and instrumentation – e.g., mass spec, GC, balances, pH meters, mixer/agitators, homogenizers, and milling equipment.
You will be trained to properly conduct tests specific to the lab you are assigned to on samples and/or chemicals.
Trained on proper documentation techniques into the lab software program
You will be working closely on a daily basis with Sr. Scientists and experienced lab supervisors to learn how the data you are discovering is put to use in the real world each day
Classroom or on the job experience with bench testing techniques and analytical techniques including the use of a GC or Mass Spec.
Requires basic laboratory skills (use of balances, gram and pound conversion, yield accounting, equipment operation) in addition to job specific skills you will be taught
Ability to constantly be learning new SOP’S
Maintaining material and sample inventories
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
- Local office and local recruiters
- Family Owned Business- Our employees come first
- Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
- Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
- Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
- Weekly and direct deposit
- Benefits available
- Paid PTO, Vacation and Holidays
- Able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers. We recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Engineering, Science, IT and Professional business fields. For additional information and all our current openings please visit www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800