Our esteemed client is looking for an Applications Chemist in their Cincinnati office. The position provides technical and marketing assistance to all field personnel. The scope of product responsibilities include all currently manufactured products in the domestic US, as well as all products outside of the domestic U.S. by performing the following duties:
- Produce application notes based on Company needs
- Conduct experiments for technical bulletins and in-house requests
- Assist in pre-sale marketing and sales efforts into International, Domestic and OEM markets
- Provide expert assistance and insight to the domestic and international sales staff and distributors in determining possible application of company product to customer requirements
- Optimize methods for customer samples in pre-sale situations
- Prepare and deliver oral and written public presentations and applications of company products at trade shows, symposia and seminars to add validity/credibility and increase visibility of products.
- Conduct troubleshooting/assist customers with optimizing instruments at customer sites if needed
- Perform follow-up technical support on specific applications in selected accounts
- Communicate knowledge on competitor products to the appropriate individuals in Sales, Marketing, and Field Service
- Maintain GLP protocol within the Laboratory
- Responsible for analytical instrumentation routine maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical knowledge in GC/MS
- 1 year publishing/presenting experience
- 3 years chromatography experience – desired but not required
- 5 years analytical chemistry method development and validation – desired but not required
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Medical, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering, IT and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800