The Training Coordinator is responsible for developing a working partnership with the Operations Manager, Education Program Coordinators, and any associated vendors/suppliers to deliver multiple high-quality educational programs across three business units. This role is intended to provide day-to-day logistical and tactical support. The Training Coordinator will work closely with and independently of the Operations Manager and Coordinators and will be accountable for all elements assigned to them as part of a learning program.
DEGREE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The project work requires a very high degree of attention to detail with little supervision. Candidate must have very strong organization skills and attention to detail. The deliverables of this position are a requirement for the successful production of high-quality learning or training programs, and it is imperative the candidate be self-motivated to this end. Ability to assume responsibility/ownership for projects and recognize when to manage upward. Candidate must have experience in successfully managing multiple priorities against deadlines. A professional demeanor is also required as this position will at times have the opportunity to interface with upper management and learning program participants.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist with all aspects of education program delivery, including but not limited to:
- Conduct all assigned work in compliance with policy and quality requirements.
- Coordinate pre-work, evaluations, presentations – updating for accuracy.
- Coordinate production of signage and collateral information as needed (invitations/name badges).
- Conducts research on off-site venues, activities and ground transportation, as required.
- Special project work as needed.
- Prepares module exercises and activities.
- Assist as needed “day of’
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES:
- Attention to detail: Must be organized with a high degree of attention to detail
- Problem solver and trouble shooter: this individual needs to be able to think through a situation quickly and suggest solutions, proactively predicting issues that might arise and establishing contingency plans.
- Priority setting and time management: Able to manage their time and a list of tasks to prioritize the urgent tasks, while managing the overall task list to completion.
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and precisely to corporate personnel, other contractors, trainers and participants. Specifically, clear communication of task status, issue resolution and prioritization needs.
- Professional: this individual needs to conduct themselves in a professional manner, as they may be in contact with management.
- Can lift easily 10 lbs (no physical restrictions): willing to help pack, and load /unload training materials, unload boxes.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint: additional computer skills or corporate systems will be taught.
- Willingness to learn: for example AV equipment, projector, iPads.
- Willing to work some evenings: if needed, to cover set-up or break down of individual programs.
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
Local office and local recruiters
Family Owned Business- Our employees come first
Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
Weekly and direct deposit
Paid PTO, Vacation and Holidays
Able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers. We recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Engineering, Science, IT and Professional business fields. For additional information and all our current openings please visit www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800
Leave a Reply