We are currently searching for a Lab Supervisor for a managed lab. This position will provide the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and enable you to have an impact on a growing and dynamic organization. We need talented and energetic individuals who have the desire to find R&D solutions using scientific testing for our clients. If you have at least a year of experience in a testing environment and are searching for a change that will allow you to have more impact and more involvement in your chosen career this may be the opportunity for you.
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 25 years in business, Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers. We recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Manufacturing, Engineering, IT, and Professional business fields. For additional information on Prestige Technical Services and a direct link to all postings, please visit our website www.prestigetechnical.com
This position will require good science or laboratory acumen, and the ability to provide accurate results and see projects through to completion.
- Requires basic laboratory skills (use of balances, gram and ounce conversion, yield accounting, equipment operation) in addition to job special skills taught
- Requires some independent judgment but must be able to understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily task is to perform a variety of different laboratory tests that measure the performance of products in an R&D setting
- Intermediate computer skills – MS Excel and Word
- General laboratory skills, experience working in a laboratory preferred
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. and stand on feet for long periods
Attention to detail is critically important
Leave a Reply