Entry Level Positions Full-Time Days
Entry Level Lab Associate positions are available to conduct lab research for a Fortune 500 company in the Cincinnati area. A comprehensive training program will have you trained to work in world-class laboratory setting, conducting multiple tests while working closely with scientists and engineers and learning more daily.
This is an ideal position for individuals looking to transition away from working nights and or the weekends. If you have experience in any of the following areas or similar areas please apply and be interviewed this week:
Home Health Aide
Fast Food Industry
Come and join the team dedicated to driving the research behind the next generation of consumer goods. We hope you find inspiration and passion in delivering science-based lab testing results because we do too Our organization values a strong work-life balance which includes no weekends, working hours of 7 am to 3:30 pm and minimal overtime.
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
- Complete benefits package highlighted by Humana® health insurance
- Prestige offers the highest pay to our employees
- Prestige has local offices and recruiters
- We are a family-owned business.
- Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
- Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
**Drug Test and criminal background checks are required for all new hires
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Healthcare, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800
We encourage you to apply even if you do not believe you meet every one of the qualifications for the position.
Job Requirements of Lab Technician:
- Prefer experience gained through school or work experience in measuring or weighing
- Recent graduates welcomed to apply
- Good interpersonal skills – the ability to work with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to read and interpret verbal & written directions
- Skills in Microsoft Office and Computers
- Maintain a clean and organized environment.
If you’re ready to launch your career in a growing and ever challenging industry , then submit a resume today.