Prestige Technical Services is growing we are looking for new lab technicians to join our team! If you are driven, proactive, enjoy testing, and want to be a part of a collaborative team, we would love to consider you for this role!
Position Summary: Lab Technician
- Supports Lab Supervisor and Sr. Researchers by completing testing
- Responsible for completing and entering related result documentation
- Responsible for completing and following lab training procedures
- Participate in other duties as assigned
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
- Prestige has local offices and recruiters
- We are a family-owned business. Our employees and contractors or treated as people first
- Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
- Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
- Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Healthcare, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800
Job Requirements of Lab Technician:
- Prefer experience gained through school or work experience in using bench testing techniques such as batchmaking, stability testing, Ph, rheometer, viscometer
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to read and interpret verbal & written test methods, procedures & directions
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Maintain a clean and organized environment.
**Drug Test and criminal background checks are required for all new hires